Seeking part-time, full-time, or project-based graphic design/production position (onsite or offsite), leveraging the complete Adobe Suite to create custom art, logos, collateral, marketing materials for print production deliverables or web-based work.
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat.
- Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Responsive UI, UX: CSS, HTML, CMS, SEO
- Print production: Technical, mechanical, graphical elements, retouching images,
pre-flight and final press-ready files, schematic drawings for assembly, vector art layout, vector art for production, color correcting.
- Website wireframes, responsive UI design, comps, redlines, and production art.
- Architectural way-finding signage and printed materials.
- Book, advertising, and corporate messaging (for print and web).
- Web distribution management and site upkeep.
- Social media, management of various sites, rich media content production, touchpoints.
Summery of Qualifications:
- Domain knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro; Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint within both Mac and PC platforms.
- Production experience for web; including WordPress, UX study, responsive UI, redlines, mechanicals, iconography, animation, and social media rich content, including accessibility optimization.
- Extensive design and production experience for print; including technical, mechanical, graphical elements, concept design and development, retouching images, preflight and final press-ready files for catalogs and books.
- Proven experience with corporate brand identity, licensing for marketing collateral and rich content ads for various media.
- Experience with corporate style guides and the adherence to existing brand guidelines, with implementation of new design elements, and the adaption of existing content, to LOC concerns.
- Resourceful and imaginative problem solver with a talent for instilling design appreciation, technical skills and promoting creativity.
- Proven ability to provide individual support and positive encouragement in a variety of client and workplace environments.
- Technical and design support for a wide client base, including national and international corporations, using in-person, digital, and written communications.
- Instill motivation for project creation/production through “can do” attitude and personal design achievements.
- Various responsive web design projects for Microsoft Corporation including Microsoft Virtual Academy, Microsoft Flight, Microsoft Surface, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Creation of new style guides with adherence to existing Microsoft brand guidelines.
- Art editor, illustrator, and print production manager (art books, children’s travel books).
- Las Vegas production graphic designer (marketing materials, logos, collateral, merchandise)
- Programmatic and individual training for various clients/corporations using digital signage programs, Adobe products, website management protocols (FTP, Pre-Production Environments, Staging), and design “best practices”.
- “Train the Trainer” program member—used to assess and train new employees in technical proficiency, along with defining and implementing efficient production strategies.
- High-profile sports celebrity image enhancements and work with the USA Olympic Committee.
- Designed and co-wrote training materials for nationwide event marketing campaign, including videos, websites, training manuals, and tutorials.