Object Lesson – UI Study
We will use an existing newsletter layout as reference to create an UI study.
The following (2) items are due:
(a02-01) original file (.AI)
(a02-02) Save for web… (.jpg)
Create a basic drawing using the Shape tools, and the Layers, Transform and Align palettes.
- Full credit for the creation of all steps shown to completion
- Correctly expanded artboard
- Placed image on Template layer
- Shapes correctly sized and aligned
- Proper hierarchy of design elements in the Layers panel
- All objects named accordingly
- Logically grouped items
Before final submission you will need to make sure all files are named properly and are being placed in a properly labeled assignment folder.
- Create (1) one assignment folder: LastName-web114–a02
- Place properly named assignment file(s) in this folder.
- Right-click on the assignment folder and select Compress”…”
A Zip’d copy of the folder will now appear
Submitting your assignment
- You are to submit your assignment via an eMail app of choice
Send to : Martin.McCann@seattlecolleges.edu
- The Subject line should contain the following:
Web114 – a0(assignment number) – 0(section)
- In the body of the message should be a direct URL to this week’s assignment. If you are using the Edison server the URL should look somewhat like this:
Due Friday – Week 02